Friday, June 14, 2013

Graduation!

Weapons school is finally over.  Mike is a Weapons officer and a member of a pretty elite fraternity.  I don't know much about it except that they save lives and get to wear a cool patch in place of the American flag on their flight suits.  I'm pretty sure there is a lot more to it, I'm imagining National Treasure Free Mason stuff.  Anyway, I got to go out to Vegas to see him graduate.  It was such a cool graduation.  I've never seen anything like it.  Formal attire, three course meal, huge ballroom.... We were seated at a table with three Colonels.  I sat up straight.  Well, I had no choice I was in a fancy dress that inhibited most movements, including slouching.

Mike's mom came down for a visit.  This was actually her first time to meet Brady.  It was a wonderful visit.  We did things like goofy golf, the zoo, the bounce house place, took a trip to toys r us for Austin to pick out his birthday present. 

Fun.

Mema was here for Jack's end of year school party as well has his last day of school and first day of summer.  We ended this season with a bang.  Mike finished up 6 months of intense training, Jack finished up less intense training.  A trip to Vegas (on my birthday) and then back home.

It seems the times I have the most to write about I have the least amount of time.  So that was a quick recap of the last three weeks.

Here are a few WIC graduation pictures:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Signing up for the particular Wilton Process Redecorating Principles Study course is good for those people thinking of getting a jump in cake adorning.

The good part of it here is that the act of doing
so does not require any kind of skill or competence. This birthday cake recipe will give you a
4-layer chocolate cake with whipped cream as a filling between the layers.



My web page :: Cake Artist