Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome home Brady!

The boys made Brady and Me some awesome welcome home signs.






Chrissy and the boys were excited when we arrived.




Hannah and Chrissy were there to help us all day. I was under strict orders to take it easy.


A proud big brother.



Another one.




I look old don't I? Wow, four kids really does a number on you doesn't it? Here I am reading the boys "Johnny Texas on the San Antonio Road." Good book, you should pick it up.





Look at this. Look at it. Have you ever seen us look more pulled together? Like little cherubs, that's what it reminds me of. And then I'm sitting there, with non-maternity clothes on and make-up. This was Sunday morning, Brady was a week old and we were headed for church. We owed the kids ice cream after this one.



No comments: