Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I wonder what it would be like to...

Thump thump thud!

The particular tone to that banging was uncommon for this home.  I perked up my ears.  What I heard next was Jack's voice moaning "ouch, ouch ouch!" 

I bounded up the stairs.  The noise alone didn't sound good.  The fact that it was coming from my toughest child was another concern.  It must be bad for him to cry out like that.

"Jack, what happened?"  Jack had been upstairs taking a pre-dinner shower.  The shower was over and he was standing in a dark bathroom.  I flip on the light as he answers.

"Well, I was up here..."  he pats the counter top, then continues.  "...and I was wondering what it would be like to not have any arms..."  This is going to be good.  "...and I was trying to turn the light off with, you know, my head."

I turn my face to hide the grin. 

"My feet slipped and I fell off.  I think one of my bones is crooked." 

So you wanted to know what it would be like to not have any arms?  Why don't we just cross that bridge when we come to it.

Jack seemed to understand so he took his crooked body into his room where he put on his pjs.  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is more important than ever in a world where there are dozens of different
audio formats. Hardware mechanisms used in the manufacturing of
a Wi - Fi internet radio system is less complicated and the point
of ergonomics is kept in mind by the manufactures.

You will need an outside antenna to get clear reception on your radio.


My web-site: Http://ai.2effect.De/