Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Create your own adventure

A week ago Jack's swim teacher told him that his homework was to blow bubbles in the bathtub. Enough procrastinating, tonight the kids bathed.

They played pirates and basketball in the tub while I put on my PJs and laid on my pillow on the floor outside the bathroom. Jack misbehaved and had to get out of the tub.

While I'm drying him off and again explaining how I will not allow him to be unkind to Ty, I'm interrupted by a little voice:

"Gwoss! That's gwoss!"

I turn my head back toward Ty and find:



Now it's your turn, I'm always telling you the ridiculous, the gross and unbelievable. You finish the story in the comment section. In a few days I'll let you know if you are correct!

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Ty drinking the bubbles!!!

Unknown said...

Pop says, "Ty wearing a diaper like a hat."

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Jack made his own bubbles by tooting in the water...although he might think that is cool!!

Mia Coelho

Sarah said...

Poop floating in the tub!

Anonymous said...

Ty is making bubble with his snot.

Laura

Cinda Boshart said...

This could get pretty gwoss if you don't go ahead and tell us what it was!

TiffanyPapagno said...

Ty eating the soap?

Tyson & Rebecca Shapley said...

I'm going to agree with the poop floating in the tub...so gwoss..

Anonymous said...

The possibilities are endless...

This is tough. I'm going to need some time to think about it. Haha!

-Hannah