Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If I...

(Becca)
I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

(Dorothy)
With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

(Becca)
Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

3 comments:

To God be the glory... said...

You are pregnant. You don't have to have a brain. At least you can blame some things on that fact.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.