Sunday, January 11, 2009

News

Good news.

We were able to use up those three boxes of Christmas Kleenex that I bought last week at 75% off.

Bad news.

Caroline (my sis) has a bad cold.

Good news.

Caroline came on Tuesday and stayed with Mike and I for a little visit. It was good to see here -as always. We missed each other over Christmas, I was in NH and she was in Turkey.

Bad news.

The boys were sickish for several of those days and were fussy. Jack had one late evening of coughing -so much so that he vomited. It was bad. We had finally put a movie on after a long day of hanging out with slightly ill boys. Jack came and watched most of it with us as we tended to his cold. Poor kid.

Good news.

The had that Caroline and Lawson bought for Jack in Turkey fits! And he loves it. He wore it yesterday on a wagon ride. He wore it to MDO. He wore it to the park.

Bad news.

If I write much more I will be late for chuch.

Bye.

No comments: