Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not talking yet.

I noticed the other day that Ty -about to turn one, doesn't talk.

At all.

When Jack was almost one he said, "Ahh-choo" (Like you are sneezing).

Mike would say "ahh, ahh, ahh..." and Jack would finish "chooooo"

It was cute.

Jack would also say "Da-Da."

I felt a little bad for Ty being behind Jack at this age (I know that you shouldn't compare kids, but I know Ty is plenty smart to figure this out. I just hadn't been working with him like I should.)

So.

The next morning, I picked up Ty when he woke up and hugged him and all that other mushy stuff. Then he, Jack and I started to head downstairs.

I said, "Ty, do you want a ba-ba?" (Bottle)

"Ty, say 'ba-ba.' "

"Ty, say 'ba-ba.' "

"Ty, if you want a bottle, say 'ba-ba.' "

Jack, observing all of this, looked up at me and said, "Snack-snack."

I laughed and Jack got his breakfast.

No comments: