Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The heart is deceitful...

I often have to remind myself of how thankful I need to be. I have been so very blessed, more than others and definitely more than I deserve. So as a way of reminding myself of all my blessings I am going to tell you all of the things I have to be thankful about based on this picture (taken moments ago from the downstairs bathroom.)



  • We have indoor pluming
  • We are able to afford toilet paper in bulk!
  • Sams club is just down the road
  • I have children
  • My children enjoy playing together
  • Jack knows about the need to wipe his rear after a poop
  • Jack didn't get poop everywhere!
  • I don't have to take the next square off of the roll, I can choose whichever one I want
  • I have a good daddy who made the boys a stool
  • Jack has shorts in case he chooses to wear them
  • I obviously got a little break from watching the kids
  • TP is easy to clean up
  • It wasn't a full roll
  • I have 27 double rolls stored in the garage plus some under the sink.

Why do I keep so much toilet paper???

3 comments:

Jess said...

This is so stinkin hilarious! I finally just took all the TP out of my Jack's bathroom because of how much always ended up on the floor. What a sweet perspective on the situation.

Anonymous said...

The TP on the floor looks fairly 'clean' too

Mema

Katie Scott said...

See what happends when you say your blog is boring? HAHA!