Monday, May 3, 2010

The Last Day

This is it.

The last night of deployment #4.

How do I feel?

Tired!

Hannah and I have accomplished so much over the last 3 1/2 months. We finished our last project at noon today. Hannah then packed up and left later this afternoon. What a huge blessing it was for Mike and me to have her here over the last 3 months. She helped in all sorts of ways, from cleaning the kitchen to running errands. wow. What a servant. She was never tired when I needed something. Many nights she read the boys their books before bed, often I was wiped out by that time.

I'm so thankful for the ways God provides for us.

As a result of her serving our family, we have been able to continue to serve others.

So here's to the ones who serve military families.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post, Becca. Sisters are one of God's greatest blessings.
Sarah H.