Monday, November 24, 2008

Partys


This was the third weekend in a row that we were out of town. 1. College Station, 2. Austin, 3. Greenville. For those of you from South Side who read this: "No, we are not looking around for another church."

Claire and Ava -my sister's girls had a joint party in Austin. Jack and Ty couldn't miss it.

Chrissy, my sister, had a SUPRISE birthday party in Greenville. We just got back last night, minus one child. Jack stayed back in Greenville with his cousins/aunts/uncles/gigi/pop. We will come back on Wed. night after Mike gets off work. I hope he doesn't miss us too bad. I miss him some. Makes me feel bad for Mike who has to be away for months at a time. It is just three days for me. Goodness.

Today I am going to decorate for Christmas. All but the tree and the stairway, that will come later. Ty is sleeping right now so I think I might get started. Here are a couple of pictures of Claire and Ava's birthday party. I don't have any of Chrissy's yet. But boy was she surprised!!




4 comments:

Feldman Family said...

Hey! I just wanted to say what fun we had with you guys in College Station. What's NOT fun about waiting 1 1/2 hours for a hamburger right??
ok, we really did have a blast getting back in touch! we love your family & value your friendship!

look forward to coming to see y'all!

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

O my goodness! The girls are getting so big! How old is Claire now?

beccaellis said...

Claire is now 4 and Ava 2. They are growing! Jack and Ava play together a lot. They are pretty much on the same level. Thier favorite thing to do together is play band. Making noise and marching. So fun.

beccaellis said...

Shannon,

We had fun hanging out with ya'll at Fudruckers too! I'd say that hamburger and conversation was worth an hour and a half wait. It was really good to visit. I am waiting for you to call me up and tell me when ya'll are coming on a road trip to Abilene...

Gas just keeps getting cheaper...
-Becca