Sunday, February 15, 2009

3 - 2 - 1 ... TAKEOFF!

Homecoming Day countdown has begun!

129ish days left till Mike get back.

His squadron left this morning with no delays, in fact 30 minutes early.

Mike and I had breakfast together, we considered it our Valentine's day date. It was nice. I am feeling much more at peace with our assignments this time around. Right now I can't even think straight. Maybe it's cause I've been up for so many hours. I am going to have to get on here tomorrow and try make some since out of the words floating around in my brain.

I guess you probably noticed my new blog layout. I decided to learn how to format my own blog and somehow put in the HTML to make it work. Thanks to a couple of step-by-step instructional webpages I made it work.

Enough for now. The boys will be up in 6 hours.

No comments: