Monday, February 23, 2009

I did it!


MIKE!!!!!!!!

Guess what I did for 34:42 tonight? (That's 34 minutes and 42 seconds)

Give up?

Still guessing?

Huh?

Think hard...

You said I couldn't do it.

Oh ye of little faith.....

humph ;-)

I'll bet you've figured it out.

You're a smart guy.

You are a little surprised.

You're proud of me aren't you?

You are thinking... wow... that's some strong chick I married.

She's hardcore.

She's probably going to be so wiped out tomorrow that she neglects my children.

No way man. Tomorrow's MDO so I won't be passed out on the couch while they are at home playing....

They will be fine.

And, more good news.

My heart didn't explode.

My dinner didn't come up.

My feet just kept on hoppin.

My knees, well, let's just say I'm no longer 17.

But I did it.

And I feel great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many miles?

good work!

em

Anonymous said...

what did you do?

laura

beccaellis said...

Laura, I ran three miles!

Emily, 3.

Anonymous said...

Whoooohoooo.......go Becca! And I really mean that too. :)
Sarah