Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Can't think of a good title

Ty is feeling better. Or at least he was a 10 minutes ago, before he started banging his head on the wall that divides his room from the computer room. He is in his crib. He is supposed to be sleeping but prefers to make the pictures on the wall shake while I type.... ok that's enough of that...

I'm back. Ty's crying, the wall is no longer shaking.

Sometimes I forget that I need to get up and go train Ty instead of just training Jack to be patient with Ty.

Ty just got some training.

I expect he will need more in a minute.

The plumber came by finally. Our dishwasher has been leaving white dried gunk... there Ty goes again... be right back....

Back.

Ok, the dishwasher... dried white gunk... ok, the plumber couldn't find anything wrong with it, it was draining fine so he thinks it's just calcium deposits in there. He suggest I clean the inside of the dishwasher. Like I have time to clean the inside of the dishwasher! The whole point of the dishwasher is to keep you from having to clean as much. That plumber needs a briefing on the topic: "Why we have the dishwasher."

He thought CLR would do it. But, I, being my mother's daughter, knew better than to go buy some chemical when VINEGAR would do the trick. (Thanks Mom!)

I am running the dishwasher right now. The plumber said that about a half cup of vinegar would probably be enough to clean it. So I put at least a cup in there. We will see soon how it turns out.

Realtor called today. Some guy who looked at the house yesterday is apparently very interested -no offer yet. Please pray that if this is God's will that we can sell this house and get it off our back. I am still not worried/concerned about carrying this house. I trust that God is for us. I believe that He led us to the new house on base and that He will not lead us into financial ruin. Maybe he is going to use this house to provide for another family. He has given us money to cover the costs for now. We aren't going hungry. Since our money is money that God has given to us to be stewards of, then if God wants us to give a chunk of it to the mortgage company each month.... so be it.

Or maybe we are being punished for going into debt in the first place. Heck. I don't know. I don't think that is it.

Boy, not sure why I got off onto all that... I have just lost half of my readers.

If you made it this far into the post, then you either love us and want to know more about my day OR you are really bored. Either way, I need you to pray for God's direction for Mike and I with this house. Caring or bored. You need to help us out on this one. Intercede on our behalf.

I keep thinking I had some work to do on the 'puter. For the life of me I can't think of what it is. I've already checked craigslist for strollers (Lawson that was for you) and checked ebay for that clue game I'm wanting.... I guess I'll go downstairs and clean something.

1 comment:

Cinda Boshart said...

How'd the vinegar do? :-)

Heard anything more on the house?