Monday, July 6, 2009

What I like about you!

***
Cinda Boshart



Mom,
You are special. Not just because you are my mom, but because you are a great mom!
Thank you for years of loving me and supporting me and my family.
I hope you have a great birthday!
Love you,
Emily


Hey Mom,
You are incredible... and I don't tell many people that. I'm so thankful for you every single day as I work to be a woman who glorifies God by the way I serve my family. I'm so blessed to have you as an example and a motivation. Your hard work inspires me to keep loving and keep giving. I figure if you could do it for 8 kids, I can do it for 2. We all love you so much and today are especially celebrating having you in our lives. You make sure you celebrate too. You're the best.

Love,
Becca

Happy Birthday Mom! Growing up you always made my birthdays so special and i hope today you have one of those special days. Remember today is all about you, no school work and it is OK to eat sweets! I love you! Stan



I love you mom! You're the bestest. Sorry you have to do that icky presentation on your birthday, but YOU GOT THIS! It'll all be over this afternoon, then you can relax for the rest of the day. Happy Birthday!!! -Hannah

Mom,

Thanks for working so hard for us. Thanks for all you've taught is about life: how to clean-up the kitchen after you eat, how to do hair, how to shop smart, how to cook, healthy eating, how to take care of and love people, how to be a good wife. Thanks for all the real-life advice and training. So many moms don't take time for that. All of this shows us how much you love us and how much you love Jesus. We are so lucky to have you. Put your feet up and have a good birthday.

I love you,

Caroline


Happy Birthday mom! I wish I could be there, but have the best birthday you can even though you have work to do. Good luck on your presentation! -Grant



Happy Birthday Mom,
Thank you for everything you do for us!
Love, Christina




Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you so much for all you have done for all of us kids. You truly are the best mom ever! Thanks for going through all this school to help support our family! Thanks again! Love you, Laura


Claire, tell me what is special about Gigi."

"Gigi loves me and I love her. I like her games a lot.
I like to snuggle with her in the night and...l like my room at Gigi's house." -Love, Claire


"Ava, tell me about Gigi"

she has floaties,
she has gloves,
she has beds,
she has a kitty cat,
she doesn't have stairs,
she has a computer,

Happy Birthday Gigi!
-Love Ava





She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family.
She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.

She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.

When it snows, she has no fear for her houshold;
for all of them are clothed in fine linen and purple;
Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.

She is clothed with strength and dignity;
and she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue;

She watches over the affairs of her houshold
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:

Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.

Give her the reward she has earned

and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

3 comments:

Cinda Boshart said...

Thank you! I love you all so much--you make it easy for me to be a mom.

Mom

beccaellis said...

whatever. No kids make it easy to be a mom. Right?

No one believe her. It wasn't easy.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job setting this up Becca! Thanks for doing this for us! Thanks mom, happy birthday! Love you!

Laura.