Thursday, March 19, 2009

See what I mean?

So, I'm back from my sabbatical. Got home a hour and a half ago. Home to Abilene. It's always nice to be back. I had a wonderful time at the women's retreat, home to Greenville, and camping. I got to see my family and some friends from our old church. (Hi Carolyn Scott!!)

I'll write more on those events another day. Just wanted to show you what I meant by my last post about pictures from behind. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about. I think you will like them as much as I do.

















3 comments:

Cinda Boshart said...

Well, isn't that something? I love these photos--tried to pick out a favorite but couldn't. The last one does have awesome lighting, doesn't it? I'm so proud of my family! I'm so proud of you, too, for blessing us with this blog and in so many other ways.

Love you!! Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, Becca! I think you are right about pictures from behind, they do have somthing special to say.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

love the pics! can't wait to get to see all of them when Caroline come this weekend. I have been checking your blog often to see if you had anything new yet. camping was fun!
Em