Monday, February 15, 2010

The man your man could smell like

Mike, I asked Hannah if there was a way to edit the video and stick your head on this guy. She said she doesn't know how to do that. I'm sure you are glad she doesn't know how to do it ;-)

Apparently this was a super bowl commercial. I don't know. I tried to watch the super bowl, but I have two young children. Therefore I saw about 1/3 of the game.

Snoodle, since we couldn't get Mike's face on here, then I'd like to dedicate this video to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! That is awesome! I saw a commerical very similar to that one yesterday while I was watching 24.

Love youu, Laura:)

Anonymous said...

I see a big white square where a video is supposed to be.
I'm at work so..maybe I should look at home!
Mema