Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shots

So here it is. I'm finally asking you for something.

I would really appreciate you praying that the base would somehow find Ty's shot records. Long story, but they are not in the computer system -the AF wide system. I don't have any paper copies at home and since there is no record of the shots ever happening, they said we have to get them ALL over again.

I don't want to do that. I'm one of those weird moms that doesn't like getting the immunizations on time because I don't feel comfortable with that in their systems when they are so little. We have slowly gotten all we need and just finished.

Now there is no record of them.

I don't want it done again. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but I don't want to do it.

So if you will, please pray that the records would reappear on the computers.

Thank you.

And while you are at it, pray for my attitude so that I won't bite anyone's head off. I will be taking this up to the top if we don't find those records.

Mike might need a new job before this is over. So again, lets just let God take care of it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, Becca! I can totally see how frustrating that would be. I am so sorry. I would totally not want my child to double up either. Praying for you!