Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is pretty random

You will never guess what I am doing right now.

Ever.

Try.

Go on.

You're wrong.

That's not right either.

I'll tell you now because you are way, way off.


Grant, my bro, was letting me use his computer earlier. He told me to help myself to it then set down this 4 lb. jar of jelly bellys in front of me.

He told me to have some and not to worry, he'd already picked out all the bad flavors. When you have a jar with 49 flavors, they can't all be good can they?

He thought not.

I thought surely he was wrong.

He brought over the lid which was full of the brownish and black and popcorn flavored beans. I told him I'd just eat those.

He told me not to eat the bad ones, cause they were nasty.

I didn't mind the coffee flavor and I kind of like the buttered popcorn.

He walked to the other side of the room and picked up his trash can and set it next to me.

"Feel free to use this if you get a bad flavor. I do."

I laughed, started eating the beans and about every fifth one I spit in the trash.



Now. I'm back at the computer, eating his jelly bellys (the one's Grant doesn't like) and typing. I've eaten all the good ones out of the lid and now I am spitting out into his trash 2/3. I feel like a guy who dips. Black gunk coming out of my mouth.

Eww.

See. I told you you would never guess.

I'm done with the jelly beans. My mouth is starting to feel weird.

Need to go now. Grant needs his computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't like the coffee ones (I have tried to like them, it is just not woking) and the popcorn ones I neither like nor dislike, and that seems almost worse. :)
You are chewing them and THEN spitting them out?????
Sarah H.

Carolyn said...

I always pick out the ones I like and SAVE them....then I either throw them away or pass them on to someone else~(hehehehe) I'm not at all terrible~some people have different tastes.....I, for instance LOVE the coffee ones AND the dreaded black ones!! The popcorn ones make me gag, though~I'd spit them out too. I just want to tell you how lucky you are to have a 4lb jar set in front of you......that never happens to me~I only get the tiny bags. Don't you feel sorry for me?

OH~I also love the dash! I prefer the cute, girly one next to the exclamation/1 key ;-]]]